JOE JOE Author I'm a Computer Geek, working in various fields - from Planning, Designing, Marketing, and Copywriting. Also, I'm a Crypto/Blockchain/DiFi enthusiast - I have devoted my entire career in pursuit of knowledge in the Crypto World and Gaming Industry.
Title: ViewFruit – Paid Survey Online Review
Author: JOE
Rating 5 of 5 Des:
I have participated lots of online jobs hoping to earn extra cash, then I meet ViewFruit Philippines. ViewFruit is an online survey site ope...
viewfruitphilippinesI have participated lots of online jobs hoping to earn extra cash, then I meet ViewFruit Philippines. ViewFruit is an online survey site operated by Paneland Market Research & Consulting located at 705, 2#, No.641 TianShanRd, China. Based on my personal experience with ViewFruit, the company is a good payer.  Totally not a Scam, they pay higher compared to other survey site.

Honestly, do not rely your income in doing survey because not all the time they have surveys but every time they post a new survey it amounting to hundreds of points. They can give at least 200, 300, 500, 800, 1000 or 1500 points in just one survey. 




Earning in ViewFruit is totally easy. ViewFruit will send you a survey based on your qualifications, then you answer the survey and get the corresponding points allotted for that specific survey.


Join Now






Here’s how it works . . .



As I said, it’s easy to earn dollars with ViewFruit. Each surveys pays from 200 to 1000 points which will be converted to cash. Per 500 points is equivalent to $1.00, not bad at all. Though the pay might sound a bit small especially that you might only be qualified to some of its surveys, but then again this is not a regular job and only cost you a few minutes with your time. You might consider this as one of your partime job to pay a few bills even just for your water, lol.



Redemption Info: 1500 points is equivalent to ($3) and it is the minimum account balance required to request rewards.

REWARDS OFFERED
  • Green checkboxAmazon gift cards
  • Green checkboxCash paid via PayPal
  • Green checkboxiTunes gift cards
  • Green checkboxSweepstakes entries



A little proof of my first earning transferred via PayPal . . .



A little proof of satisfy your appetite and eradicate your hesitation. I first received an email confirmation before it was transferred to my PayPal account.
proof
Please note that points redemption will be audited on every Friday and will be paid in one or five working days.
joe


Honest Review . . .


Source: http://www.surveypolice.com/viewfruit

"Viewfruit cashout"
Monday, September 22, 2014 by jarrymark
I rate viewfruit 5/5 start because of their low cashout and surveys are in 2-3 per week with high points value. ^_^


"Legit Survey Panel"
Thursday, June 19, 2014 by yen
I received $15 here. I redeemed first the $5 when I got the 2500 points to try if it works. After one week and 3 days, they sent me $5 in my paypal account. :) and so on..

You just have to be patient in surveys and be sure you are qualified.





Author’s Review and Verdict: I love the honesty of ViewFruit compared to other survey sites, they offer lower cash out and pays you well. Like any other survey sites you really need to be eligible in order to continue with the survey. Well, that’s the reality about doing survey. You should not consider doing survey as your primary source of income, make it as your past time as it only takes minutes of your time anyway. If I were to rate ViewFruit, I gave them 10/10. Hope this short survey about ViewFruit will give idea on how it works, and well see you there!


About Author

Advertisement

Post a Comment

  1. I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.
    http://www.purelydecadent.com/best-survey-sites/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Your comment is as valuable as my post. We would like to hear it from you.

 
Top